Dr. Ala Mortazavi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ala Mortazavi?

May 27th, 2013

Incompetent and Uncaring

I was admitted to Sentara Woodbridge hospital and this doctor was supposed to be the attending. He showed up at 12:45 pm after not answering pages from his answering service that stated at 8:00 am. He prescribed a medication he told us was expensive but necessary and when the pharmacy called him to ask him to call the insurance company so it could be filled his response was he doesn't do that. Why does Sentara allow this man to practice in their hospital?

March 20th, 2013

scary

He was very rude to my wife and I did not trust his care

August 31st, 2010

My experience over more than five years has been related to sleep apnea and other sleep disturbances. Those include restless leg syndrome , insomnia, and daytime sleepiness. With the doctor's diagnosis of all the problems, I have been effectively managing most. All are chronic illnesses that normally last a lifetime, something I found hard to accept and this caused me to try managing on my own. The sleep lab is best in the DC area. despite my non-compliance at times.The

August 11th, 2010

Professional and caring

Dr. Mortazavi spent the time needed with me and explained all my questions and concerns. I didn't feel rushed like I do with some doctors. His bedside manner was professional, kind and caring. One of the best physicians I have ever been to. I highly recommend him.

January 26th, 2010

Great Doctor!!!

Dr. Mortazavi is a very kind and warm doctor who listens and is very helpful in finding a solution to your medical problems. He is very knowledgeable and keeps up with the latest developments in his field.

May 26th, 2016