A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ala Sahawneh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ala Sahawneh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ala Sahawneh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahawneh graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sahawneh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- University Community Hospital
- South Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ala F Sahawneh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ala F. Sahawneh practice?
- Dr. Ala Sahawneh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ala Sahawneh practices Family Medicine near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Family Physicians.