A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alaa Abd El Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Abd El Rahman graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Abd El Rahman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alaa E Abd El Rahman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alaa E. Abd El Rahman practice?
- Dr. Alaa Abd El Rahman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alaa Abd El Rahman practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksville, TN and Middletown, CT.
See Orlando Internists.