A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Ghassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Ghassan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Ghassan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghassan graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghassan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Tahsin Ghassan MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan T. Ghassan practice?
- Dr. Alan Ghassan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alan Ghassan practices Internal Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Lathrup Village, MI.