Dr. Alaa Mansour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alaa Mansour?

July 29th, 2016

Medical Assistant

Office Manager sucks, she is rude rude rude, Dr. and other staff is great

May 12th, 2012

Dr Masour is great

I found Dr Masour after moving to the area. I have a lot of difficult issues medically and he takes the time to listen and help me. When I had emergency surgery, he would come in and sit with me and EXPLAIN everything that was happening and why. My whole family now goes to him.

April 1st, 2012

FANTASTIC

Dr. Mansour is ALWAYS caring for me. I have sent all six of my daughters to him and he is so close to my house. The ladies behind the desk are always polite and trying to help me out as much as they can. I go there 20-40 times a year to get a check-up or just say hi. I would recommend this doctor to ANYONE! THANKS DOCTOR MANSOUR!!! :)

September 3rd, 2011

Chose Another Doctor

Dr. Mansour did not meet my personal expectations of how a doctor should act. With him, there is not a sense of understanding. I tried twice to explain something of my history which resulted in a "it's this way or no way" mindset. As someone who is an active runner, I wouldn't be coming to see him of excercise was the absolute solution like he says it is. His patients are just a number on a list. I would suggest only going to see him for treating illnesses that are easily fixable like a cold. The MA was nice but the ladies behind the desk were not.

September 20th, 2010

Helped keep me alive. (And still is!)

I have a whole laundry list of medical problems (of course I waited too long before I started dealing with them)and DR Mansour has been helping me to keep taking care of myself.My kids are just 4 now but I will be taking them to him as well.Conveniently located in their nice newly renovated office and with a great staff. His follow-up and in hospital care are superb.

May 4th, 2010

I find Dr. Mansour to be very throrough, caring, and with good follow through. His office staff is always polite and professional. I would refer anyone there - in fact have sent my husband, my son and my stepdaughter to him, and they continue to see him

October 9th, 2016