A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alaaeldin Mira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alaaeldin Mira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alaaeldin Mira, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mira graduated from Al-Azhar University, Cairo.
Dr. Mira has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alaaeldin Ahmed Mira MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alaaeldin A. Mira practice?
- Dr. Alaaeldin Mira has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alaaeldin Mira practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Westland, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Geriatric Doctors.