A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alaaeldin Mira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alaaeldin Mira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mira
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mira Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alaaeldin Mira, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mira graduated from Al-Azhar University, Cairo.
Dr. Mira has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alaaeldin Ahmed Mira MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alaaeldin A. Mira practice?
- Dr. Alaaeldin Mira has 11 office locations.
Dr. Alaaeldin Mira practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Canton, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Geriatric Doctors.