A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alaaeldin Omar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alaaeldin Omar, MD, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Omar graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Omar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Saint Vincent Outpatient Center - Union City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Omar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alaaeldin A. Omar practice?
Dr. Alaaeldin Omar practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Erie, PA.
See Erie Pediatricians.