A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alaaeldin Omar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alaaeldin Omar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alaaeldin Omar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Omar graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Omar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Saint Vincent Outpatient Center - Union City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alaaeldin A Omar MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alaaeldin A. Omar practice?
- Dr. Alaaeldin Omar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alaaeldin Omar practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Erie, PA.
See Erie Pediatricians.