A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alaaeldin Soliman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alaaeldin Soliman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alaaeldin Soliman, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soliman graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Soliman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alaaeldin A Soliman MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alaaeldin A. Soliman practice?
- Dr. Alaaeldin Soliman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alaaeldin Soliman practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Holmdel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Tinton Falls, NJ.
See Holmdel Critical Care Practitioners and Holmdel Pulmonologists.