A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alaaeldin Soliman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alaaeldin Soliman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alaaeldin Soliman, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soliman graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Soliman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soliman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alaaeldin A. Soliman practice?
Dr. Alaaeldin Soliman practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Holmdel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hazlet, NJ and Staten Island, NY.
See Holmdel Critical Care Practitioners and Holmdel Pulmonologists.