A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aladin Mariano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aladin Mariano, Cardio-Vascular &Thoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aladin Mariano, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mariano graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mariano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aladin M Mariano MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aladin M. Mariano practice?
- Dr. Aladin Mariano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aladin Mariano practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near South Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL and Naperville, IL.