A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aladin Mariano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aladin Mariano, Cardio-Vascular &Thoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mariano
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mariano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aladin Mariano, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mariano graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mariano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aladin M Mariano MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aladin M. Mariano practice?
- Dr. Aladin Mariano has 1 office location.
- Dr. Aladin Mariano practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near South Barrington, IL.