A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alafia Nomani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alafia Nomani, INTERNIST / PRIMARY CARE is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alafia Nomani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Nomani graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nomani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Illiana Surgery & Medical Center Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alafia Ahmadi Nomani MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alafia A. Nomani practice?
- Dr. Alafia Nomani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alafia Nomani practices Internal Medicine near Yorkville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL.
See Yorkville Internists.