A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alagiriswami Venkatesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venkatesh
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Venkatesh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alagiriswami Venkatesh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkatesh graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Venkatesh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alagiriswami Venkatesh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alagiriswami Venkatesh practice?
- Dr. Alagiriswami Venkatesh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alagiriswami Venkatesh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Internists and Sherman Oaks Cardiologists.