A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alagiriswami Venkatesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alagiriswami Venkatesh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkatesh graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Venkatesh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alagiriswami Venkatesh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alagiriswami Venkatesh practice?
- Dr. Alagiriswami Venkatesh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alagiriswami Venkatesh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Internists and Sherman Oaks Cardiologists.