Dr. Alain Ades Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alain Ades?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Alain Ades?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 20th, 2016

He has retired. The Seacoast has lost one of its best physicians.

October 22nd, 2013

Has only one day a week for appointments. So, if you are sick on any other day, you're out of luck. Office staff is the worst I have ever encountered.

July 11th, 2013

Waited 1 month for appointment. The day before my scheduled appoint - I called to confirm. I was told there was a scheduling conflict and I would have to reschedule. They could not see me for another Month and she would not fit me in even though they never tried to notify me to change my appointment. Extremely poor appointment/scheduling and lack of helpfullness. This review is more about the office personnel. Just beware if you make an appointment you may not get notified your appointment has been canceled and you will have to wait at least a month for a new appointment. Insurance: Anthem

April 2nd, 2013

The Best of the Best!

Dr. Ades is an outstanding physicians. He is extremely knowledgable, compassionate and pragmatic. He knows his patients and is extremely capable in his ability to assess there issues and then recommend the appropriate course of action. Dr. Ades was instrumental in saving my life and without his expertise I wouldn't be here today. I owe him my life! I would reccomed him endlessly.

August 9th, 2012

Such a special human being

He is far more than a doctor. My mother was dying. He came by the house. He took care of her for 18 years, and he told her "the time has come" He is medically incredible, but what sets him apart is his heart

April 10th, 2011

Worst run office I've ever encountered, with mischeduled appointments that didn't match when their phone system said to show up. Pretentious and unfriendly medical staff.

January 22nd, 2010

Dr Ades has been my doctor since I was 17 years old and needed a liver transplant. He has always been caring, like a parent to me. He has helped manage my disease, curb my side effects, refer me to other specialists, and eventually get the liver transplant I needed. He is the best doctor around, which is why his schedule is tight. But he gives you all the time you need and answers every question and concern you may have. I recommend without hesitation!

August 18th, 2009

I'm a regular customer

I like Dr. Ades. He cares, takes the time to talk, and is a good listener. The only criticism I could make is that once several years ago (and only once), I waited in his lobby for 45 minutes. This hasn't happened in recent years but I try for early morning appointments or ones that are right after lunch. And from time to time I've probably caused him to be a few minutes late for his next patient, so maybe I shouldn't complain. Even though I don't enjoy the visits any more than I enjoy a trip to the dentist, he's the guy that I see.

February 22nd, 2009

Great gastroenterologist.

Dr. Ades is rather special. He talks to you as a friend and a patient, and gives it to you straight. His manner evokes trust, and he he has a big wealth of knowledge. He is sometimes difficult get an appointment with, and is booked way in advance.

May 24th, 2017