A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alain Broccard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alain Broccard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broccard
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alain Broccard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Broccard graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Broccard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alain Francois Broccard MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alain F. Broccard practice?
- Dr. Alain Broccard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alain Broccard practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Saint Paul Internists, Saint Paul Pulmonologists, Saint Paul Critical Care Practitioners, and Saint Paul Sleep Medicine Doctors.