Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 22nd, 2012

Dr. Chaoui is the best in his profession. He is the most caring person I know. Always has time to lend an ear and will always be open and truthful to any questions asked. I would not have any other primary care doctor in the world. He is the best.

May 30th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Chaoui's for over 10 years... At that time I had not been able to keep down food or liquid for almost two WEEKS and my former doctor kept telling me it was a stomach bug and to wait it out. My aunt took me to her doctor, Dr Chaoui, and he immediately admitted me to the hospital. After over a week of testing they found a problem with my pancreas - rare to find in a 25 year old female. I truly feel most other doctors would have missed this diagnosis. For the past decade he has continued to be an extremely intelligent, dedicated and caring doctor. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone.

by Elaine Clark on Mar 26th, 2009

Dr. Chaoui is very thorough and caring. His nurse practitioners are wonderful as well. I would wholeheartedly recommend him.