A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alain Coppel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alain Coppel, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine, Addiction Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alain Coppel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Neck Pain
- Whiplash Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Coppel graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coppel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
- Centennial Hills Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alain Coppel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Addiction Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alain Coppel practice?
- Dr. Alain Coppel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alain Coppel practices Anesthesiology, Addiction Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists and Las Vegas Addiction Specialists.