Dr. Alain Czaykowsky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

July 1st, 2013
My husband ended up in the er with a significant hand injury, so we were referred to Dr. C. I also had an initial problem with the front desk, but after getting him in there and meeting them in person - they're great. I'm guessing that they're really busy and doing the best they can to schedule all of the emergencies that come their way. Dr C. did an amazing job with my husband's surgery and follow up care, and he is now on the road to a full recovery.

July 19th, 2012
Dr. Czaykowsky is wonderfully thorough and caring. He consistently keeps the best interests of the patient first.

March 8th, 2012
Giving the Dr. A big hand.
My first (and last) argument with a table saw could have been a disaster. Dr. C. Saw the damage, scheduled the surgery, told me what I needed to know, and how soon the graft would heal. Genius? In my book. Caring doctor? In everyone's book. Thanks, Doc.

October 5th, 2009
My husband suffered a serious traumatic hand injury which could have resulted in losing total function of his hand. In my opinion, Dr. Czaykowsky is responsible for the excellent outcome and almost total return of normal hand use! His care and concern were outstanding.

July 13th, 2009
Great at what he does
Dr. C takes his time to go over the xray and fix everything in the hand, even the tiniest bones. Several Nurses showed me their scars where they'd been operated on by Dr. Czaykowsky. Any doctor that puts his cell phone number on his buisness card must be doing a great job!