A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alain Desy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alain Desy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desy
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Desy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desy graduated from Faculte De Medecine, Bone.
Dr. Desy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Andalusia Regional Hospital
- Carle Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alain Desy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alain Desy practice?
- Dr. Alain Desy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alain Desy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Andalusia, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Farmville, VA and Brewton, AL.
See Andalusia Surgeons.