A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alain Desy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alain Desy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desy graduated from Faculte De Medecine, Bone.
Dr. Desy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Andalusia Regional Hospital
- Carle Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alain Desy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alain Desy practice?
- Dr. Alain Desy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alain Desy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Andalusia, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Farmville, VA and Brewton, AL.
See Andalusia Orthopedic Surgeons.