A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alain Folefack Dongmo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alain Folefack Dongmo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alain Folefack Dongmo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Folefack Dongmo graduated from Univ Fed Du Cameroun, Ctr Univ Des Sci De La Sante, Yaounde.
Dr. Folefack Dongmo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Arlington
- Kindred Hospital Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alain Dongmo Folefack Dongmo MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alain D. Folefack Dongmo practice?
- Dr. Alain Folefack Dongmo has 1 office location.
Dr. Alain Folefack Dongmo practices Internal Medicine near Lancaster, TX.
See Lancaster Internists.