Dr. Alain Heroux MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 4th, 2013
Excellent
I suffered an acute illness last fall. I was transferred to Loyola on a ventilator and my family was not given much hope that I would make it. Dr. Heroux was diligent in my care. When I met Dr. Heroux, after waking from a coma, he was at my bedside holding my hand. My husband and I will be forever grateful to this doctor. He has been great with my follow up care as well and his staff is kind and returns calls promptly.

February 24th, 2012
Best Doctor In The World !!!
My wife has been a patient of Dr.Heroux for 22 years. Under his care, she has overcome many obstacles due to his never ending dedication to her overall well being. His outstanding knowledge of cardiology and personalized attention has always given us peace of mind knowing that we are always receiving superb care. We will always be thankful for Dr.Heroux. May God bless him always!

January 9th, 2012
Dr. Heroux is very intelligent, caring and receptive to me as a patient. He may come off a little rude when you first meet him, however once you get to know him you will realize he is always concerneded with his patient's best interest. He has a lot of responsibility to handle with all that he does and inspite of that, he is still a wonderful doctor.