A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alain Joffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joffe
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alain Joffe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chlamydia Infections
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joffe graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Joffe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alain Joffe MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alain Joffe practice?
- Dr. Alain Joffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Alain Joffe practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Adolescent Specialists.