A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alain Joffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joffe
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Joffe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alain Joffe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chlamydia Infections
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joffe graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Joffe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alain Joffe MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alain Joffe practice?
- Dr. Alain Joffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Alain Joffe practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Adolescent Specialists.