A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alain Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alain Lambert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alain Lambert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lambert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Saint Clare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alain Lambert MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alain Lambert practice?
- Dr. Alain Lambert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alain Lambert practices Internal Medicine near Federal Way, WA.
See Federal Way Internists.