A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alain Mass is Excellent. Dr. Mass has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alain Mass, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mass graduated from U.F.R. De Medecine Saint-Antoine, Paris.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Suffern
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alain Mass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alain M. Mass practice?
Dr. Alain Mass practices Family Medicine near Nanuet, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Monsey, NY and Monroe, NY.
See Nanuet Family Physicians.