inactive

Alain Polynice MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

March 24th, 2014
Dr. Polynice is an artist and great surgeon. He treated me with such a great amount of kindness and care. His professional and technical skills are top level. The office and surgical staff are wonderful the are all so caring.

January 22nd, 2014
A Godsend.
From the very first visit I was treated with kindness, care and the utmost respect. Dr. Polynice was spectacular. He saw me and my wife through some of the darkest times while we were under his care. Anytime we had a question, he would call us back within a half hour. At other offices, we were referred to a nurse, secretary or got no reply at all after leaving a taped message. The pre-surgery procedures and the surgery itself were remarkable. I'm so happy I found Dr. Polynice. Also, his staff is the best. I highly recommend anyone to seek out Dr. Polynice. They won't be disappointed. He puts all other doctors to shame when it comes to patient care. Thank you.

September 5th, 2013
Dr Polynice is excellent
Dr Polynice is the kindness doctor I have ever encountered. I have never felt rushed he answers all questions. His bedside manner is very assuring and professional. Let me emphasis he is extremely talented and most importantly intellegent medical doctor. Look at his experience and education it's over the top. After my surgery he said to call of I had any concerns I did and he called me right back and I was perfectly fine. He changed my life. I am returning to him as I need something corrected from a non cosmetic surgery had. I am confident all will go well. He is a perfectionist and that s who I want tending to me!

July 15th, 2013
True professional
I was seeking a doctor to handle a very complex case . I sought locals in New Jersey first ,several in NYC , I Had an appointment with Dr Polynice . I very regrettably cancelled , I ended up with a doctor totally opposite of Dr Polynice . Which caused such a dilemma that's virtually impossible to rectify due to the lack of knowledge and skill of the physician I chose , Unfortunately only after post surgical complications and defects . I made another appointment with Dr Polynice to find he was the most knowledgeable, kindest , caring physicians. I ever encounter after 17 years of surgeries . He spent so much time explaining what the other doctor did in every detail .Realizing I only have a few options if any recourse , The surgeon who actually did the procedure never spent more than 10 minutes with me . By not keeping my appointment with Dr Polynice was one of the biggest mistakes of my life and apparently I will be paying for it in pain and maybe permanent ramifications . Don't miss your chance at a true doctors ,doctor !

June 18th, 2013
The best!
Dr. Polynice is a artist a perfectionist a top notch surgeon! He is kind and knowledgeable and answers all questions. He makes sure you are cleared throughly before undergoing a surgical procedure. He has done three surgeries on me and I can't ell you how happy I am. I am wearing a bathing suit after 12 years! A bikini no less! I feel confident and beautiful for the first time in years. I loved that he was there she. I woke up from my surgeries to check on me. He's very soft spoken and reassuring. I am also very modest and he is sensitive to that fact. Check out his before and after pictures his work is amazing. He's changing people's lifes. I. Omp,Ethel's trust him and he's givin me reason to. Never a compilation ! He's the best!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent staff too,

June 18th, 2013
Great Experience
I had an abdominoplasty over 4 years ago, I'm an extremely anxious person and no one thought I would be able to do this. Even when I got anxious the staff and Dr. Polynice answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. The Williams Center Plastic Surgery Specialists treated me like family and they went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. I returned 6 months later for some liposuction in my arms and a breast lift after I breastfed my children. The work Dr. Polynice did was amazing, I show off my results to everyone and have referred numerous people and will continue to do so. I was very shy to be intimate with my husband, and that totally went away. With my confidence up it certainly helped my marriage and my overall self-image. Dr. Polynice takes into consideration what I wanted, but at the same time helps figure out what is best for me so he won't push an unnecessary procedure. The two nurses I dealt with most, Joanne and Sue were great. Jackie is wonderful, she is so helpful and highly knowledgeable. The anesthetist I had and the surgery staff were incredible, I really can’t say enough about all of the staff here!! Over the years that I've been coming here I've realized that it's not just me who gets "special treatment" it's everyone, I really believe you don't see that many places. I would never consider going to another doctor, I highly recommend Dr. Polynice and the Williams Center for anything that you need whether it’s cosmetic or reconstructive.

June 15th, 2013
Absolutely fantastic surgeon
Dr. Polynice literally gave me a new body that I never thought I could have, I think I'm still in shock with how amazing the results are. He is a true artist and superb plastic surgeon. Also, he places his sutures internally to make your scar look completely amazing, not all doctors do that. I am recomending him to all of my friends and family, I wouldn't go to anyone else but Dr. Polynice. He is the Best!!!

March 25th, 2011
Terrific Physician!
Extremely caring, gentle, professional and an excellent surgeon - I would recommend this doctor to everyone! The office is very pleasant, and his nurses are caring as well - you are in great hands with this surgeon!

January 31st, 2011
He is a phenomenal plastic surgeon. My only complaints are concerning the unprofessional nature of some of the office staff.

January 25th, 2011
ugg, 2 visits we did not even get to see him the staff took pictures.....not good staff for young kids

January 3rd, 2011
Liposuction
I recently underwent liposuction of my abdomen and flanks. It was something I had been considering for long time. I couldn't be happier. Dr. Polynice was wonderful. He explained the procedure in detail and answered all my questions. Great bedside manner. Also the staff couldn't have been nicer before, during and after. I would highly recommend Dr. Polynice to anyone considering this type of surgery. The results are amazing.

August 30th, 2010
He is fabulous! I had a very unique type of tummy tuck done by him, and I couldn't be happier with the results. I had gone to 3 other doctors for a consultation, all who were unable to perform the procedure without leaving me with a large scar. Dr. Polynice is an artist. My scar is about 7 inches long, and is very low which allows me to wear a bikini and low rider underwear without showing my scar.