A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alain Rook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alain Rook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alain Rook, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Photo Dynamic Therapy (Photopheresis)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Sezary Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rook graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Rook has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alain H Rook MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alain H. Rook practice?
- Dr. Alain Rook has 1 office location.
Dr. Alain Rook practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.