A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alain Smolarski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alain Smolarski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alain Smolarski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smolarski graduated from Nordestana (Unne) Medical University, Sofia.
Dr. Smolarski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alain Bernard Smolarski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alain B. Smolarski practice?
- Dr. Alain Smolarski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alain Smolarski practices Family Medicine near The Villages, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL.
See The Villages Family Physicians.