A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alain Sosa is Excellent. Dr. Sosa has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alain Sosa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosa graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sosa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
- Queens Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sosa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alain Sosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alain A. Sosa practice?
Dr. Alain Sosa practices Internal Medicine near Jackson Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Jackson Heights Internists.