Overall Review

3.2

September 9th, 2015
Excellent Dr
I have heard great things about Dr. Toland from my father, but the reviews on this page made me a little hesitant. after nearly a year of vertigo, dizzy spells and ear aches, i finally decided it was time to go. Best decision ever. The appointment was easy to make, the staff was very friendly, and the wait time was acceptable considering i was a new patient and had paperwork. Within 20 minutes i was in the back with the nurse, and maybe 10 minutes later Dr. Toland was in. I gave him the basic symptoms and he dug in for even more detail until he was certain of the diagnosis. he spent about 20-30 minutes in the room with me and was very thorough in explaining my condition (he even went into the history and origin of the disease , which i found interesting), what he was going to do to help the issue, medication and proper dosing instructions for what he was prescribing and steps i could take to help my body cope with the condition. He scheduled me for some testing and a follow up and I left very confident that he could help me learn to live with what is going on (there is no cure, but precautions can be made). I would highly recommend his services and know i am in good hands. He will be my family's ENT from now on.

October 15th, 2012
felt like sheep
Did not listen to me at all.

September 27th, 2012
DR. Toland is better than you and he will tell you that!

March 19th, 2011
what a joke!! do yourself a favor and go elsewhere!
Now I know why it was so easy to get an appointment at this place. I never even seen the doctor, just some quacky p.a. I have always preferred p.a's over doctors, so I figured I was in good hands, regardless. That wasn't the case with this lady. My 6 yr old can do a more thorough exam, then she did! Wait, did the p.a even perform an exam? NO, she arrogantly chalked what was going on with me, to allergies, and told me she was confident I would be "cured" with all these meds she prescribed. When I spoke out my concerns, and asked if there was something that could determine what was actually going on, she acted as it would be a lengthy process, that wuld have to be approved by insurance first... this p.a was just plain lazy!!!She quickly dismissed my concerns-claiming it was nothing.. I am not sure how she determined it was nothing. She didn't even check anything out!!! So, since then, I have been to 2 more ents, whom both did full exams, plus right on the spot, performed the same procedures that p.a said could not be done right then.I was diagnosed with something severe, from both ent doctors I went to after this quack, and it only took a lot of gas money to drive driving back and forth to Atl, my time, and energy... it was worth every penny, giving my business, and care, to a provider who cares!

May 8th, 2010
best care i have ever received
From the minute I arrived at the office until I left I felt special.The entire place has a caring,professional attitude.Dr. Toland listened to me explained his diagnosis and treatment told me what to expect and when to come back.I was fixed even quicker than I was promised.I wish all my doctors could be like this.

February 25th, 2010
Not that you get to see the actual Dr
I had to DEMAND to meet this doctor, before my surgery. Imagine, going into surgery and you still have not met your doctor because you are handed off to nurse p. after nurse. Yes, it was a minor thing, out patient but still. It was shameful the cattle prod system he has going on there, totally ruled by the insurance.

July 23rd, 2009
Great office! Staff was wonderful. Dr.Toland was very kind and helpful. He fixed my problem and I still continue to see him regularly.