A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alain Vilatte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alain Vilatte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vilatte
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Vilatte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alain Vilatte, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Vilatte graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vilatte has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alain W Vilatte MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alain W. Vilatte practice?
- Dr. Alain Vilatte has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alain Vilatte practices Family Medicine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Family Physicians.