Radiologist

Long Island Medical Diagnostic Imaging
369 E Main St
East Islip, East Islip, NY 11730
631-277-1600
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

I had a biopsy done at his office. Me being very nervous, the doctor was very calming and was able to answer all my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Zilkha.

|  show details
May 5th, 2011

I recently had a biopsy preformed at Zilkha Radiology in the West Islip location. The entire atmosphere of this facility was GREAT! the staff was friendly the office was clean and well kept and compared to other offices I have been to the wait time was minimal. Dr. Alain Zilkha was the doctor that preformed my biopsy and he was absolutely wonderful his bedside manner was amazing,he was very calming and explained everything to me to make me feel more comfortable. The technician that assisted Dr. Zilkha was just as amazing! I highly recommend this facility!

|  show details
Feb 6th, 2011

With severe neurological symptoms, an MRI at Zilkha revealed no abnormalities. Only after taking photos of the cystic lesion obviuosly seen in my brain from my study CD and sending them to Dr. Zilkha was my report updated. They then reported a cystic lesion in my brain with an ADC of .023. When I asked Dr. Zilkha what this ADC value represents, he told me he didn't know. When I asked him to try to find out, he said he couldn't. Obviously he is covering up for other doctors previous mistakes.