A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alaina Jose-Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alaina Jose-Miller is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jose-Miller
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jose-Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alaina Jose-Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jose-Miller graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Jose-Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alaina Barbara Jose-Miller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alaina B. Jose-Miller practice?
- Dr. Alaina Jose-Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Alaina Jose-Miller practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.