A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alakh Varma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alakh Varma is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alakh Varma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Varma graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Varma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alakh N Varma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alakh N. Varma practice?
- Dr. Alakh Varma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alakh Varma practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fraser, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.