A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alam Mizutani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alam Mizutani, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mizutani graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Mizutani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alam Robert Mizutani MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alam R. Mizutani practice?
- Dr. Alam Mizutani has 13 office locations.
Dr. Alam Mizutani practices Anesthesiology near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Laguna Woods, CA.
See Irvine Anesthesiologists.