A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alama Harb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alama Harb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alama Harb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harb graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Harb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alama A Harb MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alama A. Harb practice?
- Dr. Alama Harb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alama Harb practices Internal Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Bonita, CA.
See La Jolla Internists.