A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alamgir Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alamgir Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alamgir Khan, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Khan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alamgir Ahmad Khan MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alamgir A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Alamgir Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alamgir Khan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Aransas Pass, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists, Corpus Christi Critical Care Practitioners, and Corpus Christi Pulmonologists.