A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alamgir Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alamgir Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alamgir Khan, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Khan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alamgir Ahmad Khan MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alamgir A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Alamgir Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Alamgir Khan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists, Corpus Christi Critical Care Practitioners, and Corpus Christi Pulmonologists.