A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Cohen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Cohen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Abood Cohen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Alan Cohen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Cohen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Frederick, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD and Clinton, MD.
See Frederick Radiologists.