A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Cohen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Cohen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Abood Cohen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Alan Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Cohen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Frederick, MD.
See Rockville Radiologists.