A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Aarons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Aarons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Aarons, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aarons graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aarons has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lawrence Aarons MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Aarons practice?
- Dr. Alan Aarons has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Aarons practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Cary, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC and Chapel Hill, NC.
See Cary Allergists and Cary Internists.