Dr. Alan Abdulla MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 24th, 2016
Mrs.
Dr. Abdulla is a skilled and gifted doctor. I have been going to him for almost 20 years and trust him completely. Some doctors struggle their entire careers with diagnosing and treating patients but Dr. Abdulla is a gifted doctor who is capableable and extremely knowledgeable. I have never received better care or trusted a doctor mire!

September 25th, 2011
Great doctor. Really cares about the overall health of patients. Fast accurate diagnois, and takes the time to answer all questions. Great advise in preparing for surgery. Excellent followup, including calls. Provides tips to regain strength and improve overall health.

July 7th, 2010
patient
Dr. Abdulla listened to my list of concerns and took the time to address each of them with sensitivity and also a refreshing directness. He explained things well and used a great analogy when talking about my lungs. He gave me exercises and was encouraging to me on the impact that they could have over medicine - which I appreciated. He doesn't make a lot of eye contact, which I as a woman appreciate, but he cares and takes time. I got the impression that he cares about my health - and loves what he does.

April 16th, 2010
patient
I was very please with the with the care and determination of this doctor to find out what my health concerns. I appreciate the time he took to explain, thoroughly, to me, every test or procedure that I have had done. He put my mind a great ease about what the future holds for my health.

December 20th, 2009
What a jerk
This Doc. either needs to retire or go back to Med School and receive some continuing education in bedside manners and caring. Do not go to this Doc, there are plenty other Pulmonoligist in the Ogden area.