Overall Review

3.8

August 21st, 2015
Unprofessional and not proactive with treatment
Not sure what his issue is, but is not proactive with treatment, ignores bad medical tests and definitely does not know how to treat a female patient. Staff terrible - too dumb to realize that they can be heard talking about patients in other room. Was with office for over 10 years- should have left long ago!

June 14th, 2014
Miss
My first recollection was when I fell and hurt my clavicle which turned out to be broken and need surgery. This was my first visit with him. He was gentle and went out of his way to call the hospital to get me in the emergency unit fast. It was not a local hospital but close to where I lived. I was in and out of ER in less than 45 min they knew I was coming and was handled quickly. This was not the usual case. That was my first visit with him. Since then, he has always been professional and thorough. I have always been satisfied with his service.

March 27th, 2013
Alan Abramowitz, A disgusting Human Being
This man has NO bedside manner. He is rude. He is in the pocket of the pharmaceutical companies and only prescribes medicine that gets him his free golf trips and other gifts from the pharma reps that come to his office. Being the only male at this joke of a practice Peace Valley Internal Medicine Pc in the Doylestown area. I'm a 67 year old women and I will never step foot in this practice again.

September 5th, 2012
Excellent doctor and great staff

November 21st, 2009
Best in the Biz
Dr. Abramowitz has been my doctor since I was a teenager (about 15 years). I would rather stay home sick than see any other doctor. Since he has moved to Peace Valley Internal Medicine I can not find anything to complain about. The staff at his last office were rude and never would book an appointment with Dr. A. Now the staff members at Peace Valley are some of the best in the business, friendly, and always helpful. If you are looking for a doctor who will take the time to get to know you, really discover what your needs are, and you want someone who is real-to-earth, than I would highly recommend Dr. Abramowitz.

April 29th, 2009
He is one of the best physicians I have ever experienced. He is kind, through, non alarming and goes about his exam in a very professional manner.

August 28th, 2008
He is an arrogant, obnoxious, uncaring man. Never seen him wash his hands. Filthy labcoat. Will never return to him.