A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Adler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Adler, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Adler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jayson Adler MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Adler practice?
- Dr. Alan Adler has 10 office locations.
Dr. Alan Adler practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pulmonologists.