A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Afsari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Afsari is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Afsari, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Afsari graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Afsari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan M Afsari MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Afsari practice?
- Dr. Alan Afsari has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Afsari practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Orthopedic Surgeons.