A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Afsari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Afsari is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Afsari
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Afsari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Afsari, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Afsari graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Afsari has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Michael Afsari MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Afsari practice?
- Dr. Alan Afsari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Afsari practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI.
See San Bernardino Surgeons.