A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Alan Aisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Aisenberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Aisenberg, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Aisenberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Aisenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Clifford Aisenberg MD and PHD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Aisenberg practice?
- Dr. Alan Aisenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Aisenberg practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.