A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Albarracin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Albarracin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albarracin
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Albarracin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Albarracin graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Albarracin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan G Albarracin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan G. Albarracin practice?
- Dr. Alan Albarracin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Albarracin practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Primary Care Doctors and Wichita Internists.