A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Albarracin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Albarracin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Albarracin graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Albarracin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Gaerlan Albarracin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan G. Albarracin practice?
- Dr. Alan Albarracin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Albarracin practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Primary Care Doctors and Wichita Internists.