Dr. Alan Albarracin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 2nd, 2015
Dr Albarracin is a great doctor, he cares about each of his patience. He takes time to get to know each client most doctors don't have time for that these days.

March 4th, 2015
Love the doctor his nurse not so much
Dr. Albiracin is an awesome doctor, great bed side manner, real shows he cares. Worst part about the entire practice is everyone fears his nurse Jon. Scared of what mood he is in as to weather or not you get to see the doctor. Major additude problem.

August 14th, 2013
Beware: This Dr is competent but his staff is HORRIFIC!!! His Son is the front desk person and is rather rude and abusive to his patients. His son acts as if he is qualified to make diagnosis or to make medical decisions that COULD affect you. He has no formal medical training and would never be allowed to get away with his behavior in any other office, only in his DADS practice. My wife had to go to a different Dr due to the ABUSIVE treatment she received.

October 23rd, 2012
Gave me a second chance at life.
Great Doctor & Staff.

June 27th, 2010
Worst dr. in my 33 years on this earth!
believed srs information that was an opinion, all was unsubstantiated. i had already told him in a office visit that this was my ex husband trying to take away my kids. after a two year court battle and he lost he moved on to his next idea. when srs came both my husband and i were sick. srs sucks! then once a new program came in called decca, they actually helped, and realized all srs had said was untrue. in the mean time my doctor dr albarracin fired me, without having the gall to talk to me himself, but through his son which is a whole nother story. his son runs the office and is the rudest man i've ever met. he has been rude to my husband and that anyone calls that has permission to talk on my behalf, always lying, calling me and i call him half a second later and he always seems to be on lunch when i call, no matter 11am when they are supposed to be seeing patiences all the way till 3pm, always on lunch. at least have the gall to be honest. you will never get to speak to the doctor yourself, cuz his son JOHN blocks you, i pay to speak to my doctor, not his silly little unexperienced son!!! i have had many medical issues and never been treated as badly as i was at this doctors office. these raiting things don't give you an option of how long of a wait it really is to see this doctor!!! my record wait time was 2 hours and 15 minutes to be seen. but average is over an hour each time that you will sit there and try to entertain yourself with the tv IF they have it on, otherwise just share stories of your horrible experiences with this doctor and you will take up your entire wait time hearing from other mistreated patients by him. but all of us patients were stuck in contracts from this doctor and if you try to change to another doctor then expect a lie or a bad letter included with your medical records. they are run in the old fashion ways, very little computer use, very little phone contact, they don't even have a nurse or specified person to answer the phones. yolu get an answering machine that doesn't take messages and they get mad at you for waiting so long to make an appointment when you can't reach them by phone to do so. STAY AWAY from this doctor and his office if you have a choice or you will be in my shoes that i was left with not even a months prescription to make it to a new doctor, bashing in my medical records of untrue information, no one would let me speak to the doctor i paid cash to see everytime! and got to only speak to his lying son who has no training and is too chicken crap to do some school and real work to be capable of doing real work for his father. John is cold and has no compassion for anyone! they had me on some serious meds that they put me on, i never asked for and then was left to go through withdrawels from these dangerous meds with no help what so ever!!!!!!!!! BE SMART, do not go here!!!!!!!! you will only end up suffering like me in the end when they are all done with you and your money as a person with no insurance and must cash paying. there are times i could not pay my bills or get groceries needed for my large family cuz they demanded full cash payment of $90 to even walk in his office. this doctors office does not deserve your time or money, BEWARE! Please let my words help you and prevent you from going through what i had too! i was his honest patient for years that he even trusted me to only see him every 2 months and gave me prescriptions for the next month without even seeing him, so after years i'm so trusted that i get fired in the end and not even given a small supply of meds to help me function and be a mother and wife and worker. i'm now losing my job, no income coming in for me and my children and they don't give a rats ****** God be with him and his son to better treat their patients in the future, Amen

April 3rd, 2010
His staff is extremely rude. The dr. is very very good, but having to deal the kid up front is a hassle and a joke and unfortunately alters my opinion of the dr. himself.