A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Albert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Albert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Albert has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Marlborough Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Albert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Albert practice?
Dr. Alan Albert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.