A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Albert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Albert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Albert has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan J Albert MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Albert practice?
- Dr. Alan Albert has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Albert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.