Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Jul 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Amazing as always! Dr. Albert is the best!!

Jul 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is an excellent doctor in that he really cares about his patients and takes the time to listen to concerns. He has been my doctor for 13 years and my mother's doctor for much longer than that.

Jul 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is the best doctor I've had. He's friendly patient and very understanding. He's very professional and I can tell he loves what he does !

Jul 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is an excellent doctor. I would recommend to anyone who wishes to have a caring person to care for your health.

Jun 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Love everyone at the office, all are very friendly!

Jun 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is my favorite doctor!

Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Albert is a fantastic doctor!!! I would highly recommend him!!! Great bedside manner and communicator ~ he is the best!!!

Jun 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Albert has been my OB-GYN doctor for over 20 years he is not just my doctor but over the years has become my friend, he most recently met my 22 year old daughter whom he delivered and he took the time to sit with her and give her advice on life.

Jun 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The most compassionate and thorough doctor I have ever been to!

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is very friendly and I feel he is genuinely considerate of my overall health and well-being.

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Alan J. Albert is the best physician anyone could have!! He is professional and caring. I think the world of him. His office staff also is fantastic and knowledgeable, however communication is lacking.

Jun 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is the most compassionate doctor that I have had the wonderful opportunity to provide my medical ob-gyn care. His staff are always professional and pleasant. Thank you Dr. Albert for all the great care you give to all your patients.

Jun 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is very thorough. He has been my OBGYN for 20 years and had delivered both of my children. Great doctor and would recommend him to everyone :)

Jun 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Almost 34 years with Dr. A. I don't know what I'll do if he retires.

Jun 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert has been my doctor for quite a few years and I have never wanted to go anywhere else. He has done several procedures over the years for different reasons and always gave me the best of care.

May 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It doesn't matter how crazy busy it can be in the office - when you get Into a room, all attention is on you. They, meaning the entire Office staff, including DR Albert, are nothing but professional & Supportive, friendly & truly care.

May 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert has a way of comforting people regardless of the situation. Liz is extremely helpful and genuine. The entire staff are very easy to talked to and helpful.

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

DR Albert is a very kind and compassionated person. He always take the time to lestens to your concerns . He not the kind of Dr that rushes you out of the office because he has another patient waiting.

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is one of the best!! He listens to his patients and is very thorough. The entire staff is top notch!!

May 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Albert for over 10 years. He is absolutely the best, extremely knowledgeable, courteous and down to earth. All of his staff are great as well.

May 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert always has a genuine concern for your overall well being. He never rushes you through your appointment and always wants to discuss any questions or concerns you have.

May 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been with Dr. Albert for at least 35 years. I have the privilege of being his patient. He is by far the most caring and thorough Dr. never leaving anything to question. I am in the best possible hands. Thank you Dr. Albert for taking good care

May 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is a great doctor. His staff are wonderful, polite and caring. I definitely recommend Dr. Albert to anyone.

May 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert always makes me feel comfortable.....he's a good person and an excellent professional....he's also now my daughter's doctor, she's a teenager and she likes him a lot.

May 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Albert is fantastic. All the women in my family have been patients of his fir years. He is caring and very thorough and professional. His staff is also very accommodating and friendly. Definitely recommend him and his staff.

May 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert, no matter the time or the problem you may have, makes sure that you know you are the most important person to him. He Is kind and gentle but will admonish you for not wearing a seatbelt! His staff is wonderful as well.

Apr 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Albert and his entire staff are the best.

Apr 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Albert & Staff are very professional with me as a patient. They never make me feel rushed. I was their for my yearly check-up. The doctor is does a very complete exam. If I have any questions he always take the time to easy me.

Apr 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It is always a pleasure to to see Dr Albert and his staff.

Apr 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I would give Dr Albert name to any one who needs him. He's a great DR.

Apr 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Albert always makes you feel important & is very knowledgeable.

Apr 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I will recommend Dr Allan Albert to everyone . He is the best !!!

Apr 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I've been going to Dr Albert for years, love love love him!! So kind, to me and my family!!

Apr 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is such an amazing doctor. He instantly puts me at ease with his humor and wit. I am very confident that I am receiving the best of care.

Apr 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert has always been professional and attentive to my medical needs. He is attentive to my problems and attends to them in a timely manner. Most of all he listens to my issues. He is the only Dr. I would have taking care of me.

Apr 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Albert is wonderful! He is very caring and compassionate. He is always up to date with the latest in woman's health. I have been going to Dr. Albert for over 25 years and I would highly recommend him!

Apr 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Absolutely love Dr. Albert. I have been with him for 25 yrs. he delivered all 3 of my children!! He's so friendly and personable not to mention his medical knowledge. He's so genuine and just an all around great Dr and person. Wouldn't see anyone but him

Apr 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert has always taken the time to review my medical records, listen to all questions I have, and follow up on any ongoing concerns regarding my health and well being.

Mar 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always a get visit with Dr Albert. He has a great sense of humor and always asks me if I have questions. I think he thinks he isn't doing his job because I don't have questions for him! The staff is always friendly and makes you feel important and comfort

Mar 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent staff! The whole group makes you feel welcome in a very loving manner, from the very first phone call! I always feel good going to Dr. Albert's office.

Mar 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is the best!

Mar 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have known Dr Albert for over 20 years he has delivered 3 of my children he is a great doctor very loving and caring and a very good listener, he is always available when I had a problem I hope he never retires I wouldn't trade him for any other doctor

Mar 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Albert is wonderful. I have been his patient for almost 20 years; need I say more? Except that I hope he never retires!

Mar 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Just the most wonderful doctor ever - love the man!

Mar 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My favorite doctor ever! Always takes time to talk, really cares about his patients. I'm dreading when he decides to retire : - (

Mar 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always takes the time to answer questions.

Mar 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have always felt comfortable with Dr. Albert for this yearly not so comfortable visit. He and his staff are always accommodating and clear for any questions or concerns and always personable. I am happy to have found him.

Mar 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr. Albert and his staff for over 10 years. They treat you like family and never have I left with a question or concern they couldn't address immediately. Being in healthcare myself it's wonderful knowing providers like this exist!!

Mar 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great! Always feel comfortable when at te office and everyone is so nice!

Mar 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is the best doctor I could ever imagine having.

Mar 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is an amazing doctor . He has helped me since the first day . I have been going to him for almost 13 years and look forward to continuing as long as possible. I would highly recommend him . Thank you !!!

Mar 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is an excellent doctor. He puts you at ease during the exam, you feel comfortable talking to him, and asking him any questions.

Mar 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert has been my Doctor for more than 30 years. He is and always has been, an exceptional Physician. I'm very proud to say, my Daughter is also, one of his Patients for many years. I feel very fortunate to be under his care.

Mar 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I absolutely love Dr Albert I've been with him for 18 plus years he's the best even tho he delt with a lot of my complaints hr still stuck around even tho he said he was gonna leave the universe if I had another child lol now he has her as a patient.Leah

DR ALBERT AND HIS STAFF ARE WONDERFUL

Mar 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Have been a patient for many, many years. Never had an issue, always satisfied.

Mar 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is a wonderful doctor and I have been with him since my very early 20's. He's knowledgeable and practical--caring and gives you the attention you need while in his office. His staff is also a very committed group of women.

Mar 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

DR Albert & his Staff are caring, thorough, friendly & very knowledgable. I do & have referred friends & coworkers to DR Albert's office because they're awesome!

Mar 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was just commenting to a friend how much i love my doctor and everyone at the office. They are all great. The wait sometimes however is not my favorite part so just make sure you are not in a rush to get out. Otherwise i have no complaints

Mar 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great bedside manner, best physician I've ever had and funny to top it off!

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Alberts since (1981/1982). He has a professional manner & can also add some humor when needed along with his amazing staff and you feel the care & warmth before, during and after. He delivered 3 or our kids! Recommend ~ Yes!

Feb 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As usual Dr Albert was kind and professional. He listens which is important. His staff goes beyond also. Thank you

Feb 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Albert is very responsive and answers questions fully. He takes the time necessary to address all my concerns.

Feb 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Albert is kind, compassionate and awesome! Office staff is great and I actually look forward to my yearly visit!

Feb 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always a positive experience

Feb 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Yearly physical, very thorough and pleased with all office staff.

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Alan Albert for over 27 years. I wish all my doctors were this thorough and caring. The entire staff is excellent!

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been with Dr. Albert for 32 years. I will not see anyone else. He is very good on every way.

Feb 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert has been my doctor for 30 years. I also have him as my primary care physician. My concerns are always addressed right away. His office staff are wonderful also.

Feb 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor and very compassionate.

Feb 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I had an issue that just happened and I called my doctors office and they got me in that day. The staff and my doctor are always very respectful to my concerns.

Jan 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I've been a patient of Dr. Albert's since 1996. Love his attention and the genuine care he provides.

Jan 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I've been a patient for 27 years, and 3 babies, and have always felt well cared for. I trust him and feel confident in his ability as a doctor.

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

plenty of time to ask questions and exhibits an attitude of concern and caring.

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am a healthcare provider as well and can't say enough about Dr. Alan Albert and his team. Professional, courteous, responsive, and thorough. I recommend him to everyone I know!

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of DR .Albert for almost 13 years and I have never ever had anything but the best service . he is truly an amazing doctor and has an amazing staff . Liz will go above and beyond when ever needed . I will remain with him for years

Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert and his staff are excellent. They are friendly and helpful every time I have an appointment. I recommended them to a good friend and she feels the same way. They are genuinely caring and they have taken great care of me.

Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr.Albert and his whole staff..They are Awesome.. I was very sad that I couldn't keep him as My PCP,but I was very happy to keep him as my OB-GYN..I have been with him for many years and I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Such a great doctor! Has a very friendly and personal atmosphere and makes sure all of your health concerns are acknowledged.

Dec 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been coming to Dr. Albert for 34 years. That should tell you something.

Dec 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert has been my doctor for many years and he is wonderful. Very kind and caring. I love the whole staff there. They make a visit to the doctor's office much more bearable!

Dec 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Albert has been my physician since 1988, I have been through several surgeries, infertility treatments and then deliveries of 3 children with him as my physician throughout. I trust him and his judgement completely.

Dec 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Albert for over 20 years. He and his nurses always address my concerns showing empathy, understanding and patience. I have been through many issues with Dr. "A" and whether large or small he shows the same caring attitude!

Dec 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Albert's for many years. When I had to relocate I would not give him up. I keep coming back. He is the best!

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert has a wonderful bedside manner and will spend as much time as you feel necessary to answer any question you may have regarding your health. You never feel like your just a number on his list of patients. He is genuine.

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr Albert he goes to the next level to address any and all concern. His entire staff is helpful. I love the office. I'm

Dec 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor ever!!!

Nov 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert and his staff are wonderful, caring people. Always very genuine and attentive. I highly recommend this provider.

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As a patient for at least 30 years I've been more than satisfied

Nov 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been a patient of Dr. Albert for more than 30 years. I find him very caring, thorough, well informed, and professional. He takes the time to make sure that he addresses any questions or concerns I have. I have recommended him to others!

Nov 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert always makes sure that all of my needs are met. I always leave his office feeling confident that the care I received is always in my best interest. Dr. Albert and his staff, (especially Liz), are THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Caring, knowledgeable, smart

Nov 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is by far the best doctor I have had that takes outstanding care of my health. He is extremely professional, very thorough and honest. He makes me feel at ease at every appointment. He is the Best! Also, the staff at the office is phenomenal .

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is always so nice and concerned about each individual. He has a genuine bedside manner.

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. ALBERT is very thorough and he takes the time to ask me if I have any questions. He has a great sense of humor too, and his staff is courteous and seem to be genuinely happy to be working there!

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert has always been kind, funny and has an excellent bedside manner. He makes sure to answer all of my questions and I always leave his office smiling.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert has been my doctor for about 15yrs. He is the best!! I referred my daughter to him and she is now his patient as well.

Oct 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have never felt so comfortable and cared for by most of my prior dr's until I meet Dr Albert. He makes you feel like you are #1 - he constantly puts a contagious smile on your face even thru what us girls know as a not-so-pleasant exam. AWESOME DR

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is a great doctor. He really cares about his patients and speaks in a very down-to-earth way. Even though I don't enjoy getting a pap smear I do enjoy meeting with Dr. Albert after the exam. I hope that he continues to work for many years.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm always happy with my visit and how my concerns are answered in terms I understand.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor! He has been my OB/GYN for 27 years! :) feels like family!

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is a compassionate and caring doctor. He really listens and helps in any way he can. He has a way of making you feel as if you are his only patient. He does not rush through the appointment and always has time to answer questions.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Albert for many many years. He is always on time and addresses my concerns. His staff is also very wonderful! I have absolutely NO complaints! :)

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a yearly appointment and I was in and out in 40 min. Including blood work. Dr. Albert and his office are amazing!

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor, very caring and trustworthy

Apr 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always feel like patients are double or triple booked. I ALWAYS have to wait when I go. I have even had to leave a few times in the past because I couldn't wait any longer and get any more time off from work.

Apr 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr Albert's for 27 yrs do I need to say anymore. He is always pleasant and professional. The staff are all great as well.

Apr 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always feel like I am the most important patient.. Good feeling. And can ask any question and know I will get the best information.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love him!

Apr 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been with Dr. Albert for 10 years. He is so nice and funny. Dr. Albert really cares about his patients and I enjoy my Dr. visits with him. Dr. Albert is so well informed about all my medical visits and treatments. He is very intelligent.

Apr 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love Love Love Dr Albert!!!

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr Albert for 40 years. Would never go to anyone else. He is the BEST!!!!

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a longtime patient of Dr. Albert and have always received exellent care from him. I would and have recommended him to family and friends.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Albert is always very thorough in explaining procedures and conditions. He has been my obgyn for over 17 years and i couldnt have asked for a better doctor.

Apr 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Albert is the best obgyn in the area. He is extremely personable and has the best bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone.

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert has been my doctor for many years. We have an excellent rapport and I think he has consistently provided me with excellent care. I highly recommend Dr. Albert.

Mar 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a pt. of Dr. Albert's for 30 years and could not find a more understanding, caring and devoted doctor. He can make you laugh as these visit are not the most comfortable ones for a women, you are always at easy with him

Mar 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It's always a pleasure to see Dr. Albert and his staff. They are true professionals -- always friendly and helpful. Dr. Albert is the best! He has always made me feel that he sincerely cares about my health and happiness. He's a great doctor!

Mar 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Albert is the best doctor I have ever been to. Been with him over 25 years!

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert and his staff are absolutely outstanding. They are all so helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable on all they do. Dr. Albert puts you at ease with his friendly, professional demeanor. He's the best there is!

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert has always taken time to address all of my health concerns. He has always gone above and beyond as a professional. I trust him implicitly.

Mar 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Just the most wonderful man. I'm truly blessed to have him as my doctor.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Knowledgeable and compassionate. He's the best!

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Alan Albert is a wonderful doctor. Upon arriving at my appointment he always asks how I'm doing and always takes the time to address my medical concerns in a way I can understand. I have the utmost confidence in his medical expertise .

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Albert for over 25 years - he is A His professionalism is outstanding

Mar 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I went to Dr. Albert for my yearly exam and did not have a specific medical concern. All my questions, as always, were answered and he took time with me to be sure I was comfortable before I left.

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr. ALbert for over 20 years and I think he is great! Very compassionate and he knows his stuff! Only problem is always a super long wait in the waiting room.

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Alberts has been my doctor for over 28 years, he has a wonderful bedside manner and easy to talk to about anything.

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome experience every time. Friendly staff and love Dr. Albert.

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is a superb doctor and he puts me at ease while also giving me all the information I need to know. His team within the office is also caring and thoughtful and the environment is just what you would want.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr Albert for years he is the best and his staff do a wonderful job!! I would and have recommend Dr Albert to everyone.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Fantastic staff and doctor!!

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is a very caring doctor, who listens to my concerns and does his best to resolve them. He is very professional, yet makes you feel comfortable and talks to you in a way that you understand. I trust Dr. Albert to do what is best for me.

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert has been the gynecologist for all of the women in my family since before I was born, and we've all been very happy with his work. In addition to giving us excellent gynecological care, he's very friendly and has a good sense of humor.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Albert's for years and am extremely happy being in his care. His bedside manner is impeccable and he treats his patients with care and concern. His staff is very professional and courteous at all times.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I been seeing him since my teenage years and I wouldn't change him for nothing even when I was living in another state he's the best doctor ever I would fly back all way from Florida to get checked up and for any concerns.

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert has always taken time to communicate with me as a person to find out what is affecting my life and what concerns me. He is always current and informative. I have complete confidence in him and give him my highest recommendation.

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

1st time there with new computer systems. Appointment took more than double the normal time. Recently changed from UMass to Quest labs pretty ridiculous that the office has not yet been set up with printers to support the new labs. Need some tech improve

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Terrible doctor show details Terrible doctor
by Stacey Wright on Dec 17th, 2013

So many things this doctor did bad that I don't even know where to start. First they never explained very clear where the office was, I got lost and I was 15 minutes late for the appointment even though I called them and told them I was at Umass Memorial lost, they cancelled my appointment and rescheduled one for 2 months later. When I finally got to see him, I explained to him I had a miscarriage I gave him all my papers from the other country saying everything that happened to me, he said he will look at it and he never did, never called me telling me anything. I told him my plans to have a baby at that time and he did not care and he sent me to the tuberculosis clinic to take medication for 9 months and while you are taking this medication you can not get pregnant, I told him I did not want the treatment because I have talked with another doctor and he and a few more doctors told me that was not necessary so he literally forced me to start the treatment. I could not have my baby when I wanted because he did the appointment at the clinic and was asking me to go so I ended doing it. I was having a terrible headaches and I went to see him he never came to the room to see me, he sent a student and at the end of the visit he came to the room to say here is the prescription buy this, I tried to ask him a question and he said today we have covered a lot, schedule another appointment to talk about the problem, he was not even there for 5 minutes and he said he had covered a lot for the day. The only thing he cares is about money, making you to schedule a lot of appointments to pay every time you go. Very bad experiences the 4 times I went to visit him. I am trying to have a baby now after the 9 months treatment he asked me to do and definitely I won't have my baby with him

Stay way from this doctor show details Stay way from this doctor
Oct 20th, 2011

Dr Albert is narcissist, does not care about his patients. I went to see this doctor because I was having trouble getting pregnant. He told me "you're too old to try" I am only 33 years old. I walked way from his office very sad. Well, now I am pregnant. Thank God I didn't listen to him. Walk way!!!

Jun 4th, 2011

You couldn't find a doctor like Dr. Albert who really cares about his patients, like he does. Been with him for over 30 years and have never ever been upset over anything. He really cares!!!!

the best! show details the best!
Apr 28th, 2011

Doctor Alan J Albert is the best!!! Im glad and happy to have him as my Gynecologist for years I had problems with heavy,painful and long periods. He found the problem and now I feel 100% :) thank you Doctor Albert and all thanks to your staff you guys are simply the best.... <3