Dr. Alan Albert MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

May 17th, 2016
Despite what two silly Pepole say , Dr Albert is a great Doctor. Very help full and Exstremly careing about his patents .

December 17th, 2013
Terrible doctor
So many things this doctor did bad that I don't even know where to start. First they never explained very clear where the office was, I got lost and I was 15 minutes late for the appointment even though I called them and told them I was at Umass Memorial lost, they cancelled my appointment and rescheduled one for 2 months later. When I finally got to see him, I explained to him I had a miscarriage I gave him all my papers from the other country saying everything that happened to me, he said he will look at it and he never did, never called me telling me anything. I told him my plans to have a baby at that time and he did not care and he sent me to the tuberculosis clinic to take medication for 9 months and while you are taking this medication you can not get pregnant, I told him I did not want the treatment because I have talked with another doctor and he and a few more doctors told me that was not necessary so he literally forced me to start the treatment. I could not have my baby when I wanted because he did the appointment at the clinic and was asking me to go so I ended doing it. I was having a terrible headaches and I went to see him he never came to the room to see me, he sent a student and at the end of the visit he came to the room to say here is the prescription buy this, I tried to ask him a question and he said today we have covered a lot, schedule another appointment to talk about the problem, he was not even there for 5 minutes and he said he had covered a lot for the day. The only thing he cares is about money, making you to schedule a lot of appointments to pay every time you go. Very bad experiences the 4 times I went to visit him. I am trying to have a baby now after the 9 months treatment he asked me to do and definitely I won't have my baby with him

October 20th, 2011
Stay way from this doctor
Dr Albert is narcissist, does not care about his patients. I went to see this doctor because I was having trouble getting pregnant. He told me "you're too old to try" I am only 33 years old. I walked way from his office very sad. Well, now I am pregnant. Thank God I didn't listen to him. Walk way!!!

June 4th, 2011
You couldn't find a doctor like Dr. Albert who really cares about his patients, like he does. Been with him for over 30 years and have never ever been upset over anything. He really cares!!!!

April 28th, 2011
the best!
Doctor Alan J Albert is the best!!! Im glad and happy to have him as my Gynecologist for years I had problems with heavy,painful and long periods. He found the problem and now I feel 100% :) thank you Doctor Albert and all thanks to your staff you guys are simply the best.... <3