Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert has always been kind, funny and has an excellent bedside manner. He makes sure to answer all of my questions and I always leave his office smiling.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert has been my doctor for about 15yrs. He is the best!! I referred my daughter to him and she is now his patient as well.

Oct 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have never felt so comfortable and cared for by most of my prior dr's until I meet Dr Albert. He makes you feel like you are #1 - he constantly puts a contagious smile on your face even thru what us girls know as a not-so-pleasant exam. AWESOME DR

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is a great doctor. He really cares about his patients and speaks in a very down-to-earth way. Even though I don't enjoy getting a pap smear I do enjoy meeting with Dr. Albert after the exam. I hope that he continues to work for many years.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm always happy with my visit and how my concerns are answered in terms I understand.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor! He has been my OB/GYN for 27 years! :) feels like family!

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is a compassionate and caring doctor. He really listens and helps in any way he can. He has a way of making you feel as if you are his only patient. He does not rush through the appointment and always has time to answer questions.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Albert for many many years. He is always on time and addresses my concerns. His staff is also very wonderful! I have absolutely NO complaints! :)

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a yearly appointment and I was in and out in 40 min. Including blood work. Dr. Albert and his office are amazing!

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor, very caring and trustworthy

Apr 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always feel like patients are double or triple booked. I ALWAYS have to wait when I go. I have even had to leave a few times in the past because I couldn't wait any longer and get any more time off from work.

Apr 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr Albert's for 27 yrs do I need to say anymore. He is always pleasant and professional. The staff are all great as well.

Apr 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always feel like I am the most important patient.. Good feeling. And can ask any question and know I will get the best information.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love him!

Apr 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been with Dr. Albert for 10 years. He is so nice and funny. Dr. Albert really cares about his patients and I enjoy my Dr. visits with him. Dr. Albert is so well informed about all my medical visits and treatments. He is very intelligent.

Apr 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love Love Love Dr Albert!!!

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr Albert for 40 years. Would never go to anyone else. He is the BEST!!!!

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a longtime patient of Dr. Albert and have always received exellent care from him. I would and have recommended him to family and friends.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Albert is always very thorough in explaining procedures and conditions. He has been my obgyn for over 17 years and i couldnt have asked for a better doctor.

Apr 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Albert is the best obgyn in the area. He is extremely personable and has the best bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone.

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert has been my doctor for many years. We have an excellent rapport and I think he has consistently provided me with excellent care. I highly recommend Dr. Albert.

Mar 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a pt. of Dr. Albert's for 30 years and could not find a more understanding, caring and devoted doctor. He can make you laugh as these visit are not the most comfortable ones for a women, you are always at easy with him

Mar 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It's always a pleasure to see Dr. Albert and his staff. They are true professionals -- always friendly and helpful. Dr. Albert is the best! He has always made me feel that he sincerely cares about my health and happiness. He's a great doctor!

Mar 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Albert is the best doctor I have ever been to. Been with him over 25 years!

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert and his staff are absolutely outstanding. They are all so helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable on all they do. Dr. Albert puts you at ease with his friendly, professional demeanor. He's the best there is!

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert has always taken time to address all of my health concerns. He has always gone above and beyond as a professional. I trust him implicitly.

Mar 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Just the most wonderful man. I'm truly blessed to have him as my doctor.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Knowledgeable and compassionate. He's the best!

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Alan Albert is a wonderful doctor. Upon arriving at my appointment he always asks how I'm doing and always takes the time to address my medical concerns in a way I can understand. I have the utmost confidence in his medical expertise .

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Albert for over 25 years - he is A His professionalism is outstanding

Mar 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I went to Dr. Albert for my yearly exam and did not have a specific medical concern. All my questions, as always, were answered and he took time with me to be sure I was comfortable before I left.

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr. ALbert for over 20 years and I think he is great! Very compassionate and he knows his stuff! Only problem is always a super long wait in the waiting room.

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Alberts has been my doctor for over 28 years, he has a wonderful bedside manner and easy to talk to about anything.

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome experience every time. Friendly staff and love Dr. Albert.

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is a superb doctor and he puts me at ease while also giving me all the information I need to know. His team within the office is also caring and thoughtful and the environment is just what you would want.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr Albert for years he is the best and his staff do a wonderful job!! I would and have recommend Dr Albert to everyone.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Fantastic staff and doctor!!

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert is a very caring doctor, who listens to my concerns and does his best to resolve them. He is very professional, yet makes you feel comfortable and talks to you in a way that you understand. I trust Dr. Albert to do what is best for me.

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert has been the gynecologist for all of the women in my family since before I was born, and we've all been very happy with his work. In addition to giving us excellent gynecological care, he's very friendly and has a good sense of humor.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Albert's for years and am extremely happy being in his care. His bedside manner is impeccable and he treats his patients with care and concern. His staff is very professional and courteous at all times.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I been seeing him since my teenage years and I wouldn't change him for nothing even when I was living in another state he's the best doctor ever I would fly back all way from Florida to get checked up and for any concerns.

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Albert has always taken time to communicate with me as a person to find out what is affecting my life and what concerns me. He is always current and informative. I have complete confidence in him and give him my highest recommendation.

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

1st time there with new computer systems. Appointment took more than double the normal time. Recently changed from UMass to Quest labs pretty ridiculous that the office has not yet been set up with printers to support the new labs. Need some tech improve

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Terrible doctor show details Terrible doctor
by Stacey Wright on Dec 17th, 2013

So many things this doctor did bad that I don't even know where to start. First they never explained very clear where the office was, I got lost and I was 15 minutes late for the appointment even though I called them and told them I was at Umass Memorial lost, they cancelled my appointment and rescheduled one for 2 months later. When I finally got to see him, I explained to him I had a miscarriage I gave him all my papers from the other country saying everything that happened to me, he said he will look at it and he never did, never called me telling me anything. I told him my plans to have a baby at that time and he did not care and he sent me to the tuberculosis clinic to take medication for 9 months and while you are taking this medication you can not get pregnant, I told him I did not want the treatment because I have talked with another doctor and he and a few more doctors told me that was not necessary so he literally forced me to start the treatment. I could not have my baby when I wanted because he did the appointment at the clinic and was asking me to go so I ended doing it. I was having a terrible headaches and I went to see him he never came to the room to see me, he sent a student and at the end of the visit he came to the room to say here is the prescription buy this, I tried to ask him a question and he said today we have covered a lot, schedule another appointment to talk about the problem, he was not even there for 5 minutes and he said he had covered a lot for the day. The only thing he cares is about money, making you to schedule a lot of appointments to pay every time you go. Very bad experiences the 4 times I went to visit him. I am trying to have a baby now after the 9 months treatment he asked me to do and definitely I won't have my baby with him

Stay way from this doctor show details Stay way from this doctor
Oct 20th, 2011

Dr Albert is narcissist, does not care about his patients. I went to see this doctor because I was having trouble getting pregnant. He told me "you're too old to try" I am only 33 years old. I walked way from his office very sad. Well, now I am pregnant. Thank God I didn't listen to him. Walk way!!!

Jun 4th, 2011

You couldn't find a doctor like Dr. Albert who really cares about his patients, like he does. Been with him for over 30 years and have never ever been upset over anything. He really cares!!!!

the best! show details the best!
Apr 28th, 2011

Doctor Alan J Albert is the best!!! Im glad and happy to have him as my Gynecologist for years I had problems with heavy,painful and long periods. He found the problem and now I feel 100% :) thank you Doctor Albert and all thanks to your staff you guys are simply the best.... <3