A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Alvarado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Alvarado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvarado
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Alvarado, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarado graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Alvarado has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Smith Northview Hospital
- Clinch Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan J Alvarado MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Alvarado practice?
- Dr. Alan Alvarado has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Alvarado practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Allergists and Valdosta Pediatricians.