Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Alvarado
Dr. Alan Alvarado, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valdosta, GA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Alvarado is affiliated with Louis Smith Memorial Hospital, Clinch Memorial Hospital and Greenleaf Center. Dr. Alvarado has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Alvarado has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Alan Alvarado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valdosta, GA.
Dr. Robert Criscuola
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Valdosta, GA 0 mi22
Dr. Romulo Alvarado
Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine
Valdosta, GA 0.01 mi50
Dr. Gerald Light
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Valdosta, GA 0.35 mi48