A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Angell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Angell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Angell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Angell graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Angell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan H Angell MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Angell practice?
- Dr. Alan Angell has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Angell practices Urology near Elmira, NY.
See Elmira Urologists.