A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Ansel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Ansel is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansel graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Ansel has 19 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lee Ansel MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Ansel practice?
- Dr. Alan Ansel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Alan Ansel practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.