A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Appelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Appelbaum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Appelbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Appelbaum, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Appelbaum graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Appelbaum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center At Memphis
- University Of Tennessee Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Henry Appelbaum MBBS and MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Appelbaum practice?
- Dr. Alan Appelbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Appelbaum practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Memphis Radiologists.