A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Appelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Appelbaum
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Appelbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Appelbaum, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Appelbaum graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Appelbaum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center At Memphis
- University Of Tennessee Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Henry Appelbaum MBBS and MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Appelbaum practice?
- Dr. Alan Appelbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Appelbaum practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Memphis Radiologists.