A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Aquilina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aquilina
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aquilina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Aquilina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aquilina graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Aquilina has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Erie County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Thomas Aquilina MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan T. Aquilina practice?
- Dr. Alan Aquilina has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Aquilina practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near East Amherst, NY.
See East Amherst Internists, East Amherst Pulmonologists, and East Amherst Sleep Medicine Doctors.