A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Aquilina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aquilina
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aquilina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Aquilina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aquilina graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Aquilina has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Erie County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Thomas Aquilina MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan T. Aquilina practice?
- Dr. Alan Aquilina has 9 office locations.
Dr. Alan Aquilina practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Amherst, NY and Warsaw, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Pulmonologists, and Buffalo Sleep Medicine Doctors.